Sunday, August 28, 2016

My Daily Freebies: 8/28/16


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • Zinio alerted me that the latest issue of AllRecipes Magazine is available for me to read for free online via my library system's subscription.  I like clipping recipes but I can print them from Zinio too if I wish.
I think they meant September 1st, though, not August...

  • I had 2 freebie offers in my McDonald's app today for free breakfast sausage burritos if I wore my Orlando City Soccer gear.  Unfortunately, the McDonald's that we visited at lunchtime (the one at the Orlando International Airport) didn't honor the app coupons (I didn't have my nephew's tshirt with me anyway!) and I didn't feel like going back out once home so they will remain unused since they were only good today.

  • Starting today, you can make $0.25 on a box of Puffs facial tissue by combining a Walgreens sale ($0.99 with their Balance Rewards card), a manufacturer coupon ($0.25) and a $1.00 offer from Checkout 51!



Did you get any freebies today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!