Wednesday, August 3, 2016

My Daily Freebies: 8/3/16


I haven't done one of those in months and I kind of miss it so I think I'll be restarting those from now on.

Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • Racetrac:
    • A large soda with my monthly coupon from the RaceTrac app. It was supposed to be a medium but they were out of medium size cups so they gave me a large.
    • A hot roller grill item with a coupon that had come with one of my Sodapalooza cups (the coupons don't expire until 8/31, even though Sodapalooza ended this past weekend).


  • My library system: the first 2 seasons of Law & Order: Criminal Intent. Free entertainment!



  • RaceTrac:
    • A jumbo blueberry muffin, with a survey reward code
    • A bottle of Core Power protein milkshake, with a coupon that had come with one of my Sodapalooza cups



  • CVS: free after sales, coupon, ECB redemption and payment with a CVS gift card earned via American Express Rewards program:
    • 2 boxes of Special K cereal (on sale, $1.99 each, used $1/2 coupon and $2.00 ECB)
    • 1 gallon of whole milk (on sale, $2.79)



  • Publix: free after sales, coupons, and payment with a Publix gift card won in an Instant Win Game:
    • 4 packages of Stonefire naan bread (on BOGO sale, used 2 BOGO coupons)
    • 4 packages of Activia Fruit Frusion yogurts (on BOGO sale, used 2 BOGO coupons)
    • 2 boxes of Tiny Toast cereal (on sale, $2 each, used (2) $1.00/1 coupons and $1.00 SavingStar rebate)
    • 2 packages imported cheese (on BOGO sale, $4.99)




  • Aldi: a 3-lb bag of Golden apples.  I asked for a refund on the $0.99 bad cantaloupe that I bought last week but instead of giving me a refund, the cashier gave me this $3.99 bag of apples for free :)



  • I earned a $5 Amazon gift card from Bing Rewards. Free money!

  • I won a $3 movie theater concession stand from an M&M's Instant Win Game.

  • I received a coupon for a free haircut in the local paper today.



Did you get any freebies today?

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at all those free items! How wonderful! No freebies at this end, unless you count the $5 I saved on parking with validation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's definitely a freebie in my book! Well done :)

      Delete
  2. Ok now I'm jealous. Go you! You were on a roll my dear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have kinda been missing your Freebies list as well. And looky here. It is even bigger than ever. Wowsers! You did great! Did I get any freebies? No, but I got some great deals. I will post about them later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was listing them in my daily posts but re-reading my entries from last August and seeing the freebies highlighted in the Freebies post on their own kind of reinvigorated me so I figured I'd try that format again :)

      I can't wait to read about your deals! I have to clear my backlog of emails first, though.

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!