Thursday, August 4, 2016

My Daily Freebies: 8/4/15


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • RaceTrac: an apple (free with in-app coupon) and a Monterey Chicken hot roller grill item (free with survey reward code)


  • RaceTrac:  a bottle of Core Power chocolate protein milkshake (free with Sodapalooza coupon) and a jumbo blueberry muffin (free with survey reward code).



  • CVS: 2 bottles of BodyArmor hydration drinks, free thank to CVS gift card earned via American Express Rewards program (and received $3.00 in ECBs!) 



Did you get any freebies today?

2 comments:

  1. I got my laundry dried at no cost by hanging it up to dry. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free sunshine! Seeing that some people spend money on vacation to sunny places, I think that counts :)

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!