Friday, August 19, 2016

My Daily Freebies: Friday 8/19/16


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • I got my daughter a shaken sweet tea lemonade at Starbucks, which was free to me because I paid with one of the gift cards that I had earned in a Ting promotion last year.



  • Greg started a free 30-day trial of Groove Music Pass.


  • MyFonts emailed me an offer for 3 free fonts. I had trouble installing them, though.


  • I earned a $5 Amazon gift card from Bing Rewards.



Did you get any freebies today?

4 comments:

  1. I received a $5 Extra Bucks coupon on my CVS receipt the other day! I need to remember to use it before it expires!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh! You can't use it on milk but you can use it to buy eggs, cereal, or other grocery items. That's what I use mine for, coupled with manufacturer coupons. It helps my grocery budget's bottom line.

      Delete
  2. I don't often comment on your Freebies, but keep them coming in their own separate posts, as I really enjoy seeing them all in one place.

    ReplyDelete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!