Monday, August 15, 2016

My Daily Freebies: Monday 8/15/16


Here is what I got/found for free today!

  • A free notepad offer from Shutterfly via Kellogg's. Alas, this is one of those offers where the freebie really isn't free since shipping is so high.  I'll probably forego it.


  • Wawa sent me an offer for a free weekly Coke fountain drink  for a month with the Wawa Rewards app. The catch, though, is that I have to add a Wawa gift card to my account. As you all know, I only get gas at RaceTrac, where I get more rewards than at Wawa's so I won't take advantage of that offer.


  • I received a free sample of FiberChoice Flavor Drops and a sheet of coupons from CVS.



Did you get any freebies today?

2 comments:

  1. I brought back a full shampoo and conditioner and hand lotion (just a nice purse size) from the Comfort Inn we stayed at in Watertown. They also offered breakfast at the hotel with the cost of our suite. This wasn't a continental breakfast only. This included bacon, sausage, eggs or omelet, pancakes or waffles. Then there was the usual toast, bagels, yoghurt, cereal, fruit, etc. It was a huge breakfast. Then they also offered a 24 hour coffee and tea station with warm homemade cookies in the afternoon. I considered all of that "freebies" and it made for a lovely stay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those breakfast buffets at the hotels! And warm cookies, yes! I'd definitely count those as freebies. As a matter of fact, I did count them as freebies when my daughter and I went to Tallahassee and stayed in a hotel last year.

      It sounds like you had a GRAND time and took advantage of everything. Yay!

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!