Here is what I got/found for free today!
- An Atkins Lift protein bar from Publix, free after digital manufacturer coupon
- From Save A Lot, free after sales, clearance, and redemption of Visa card from Staples (rebate) - I actually paid $0.22 in cash too but let's just say it was pretty much all free to me :)
- two 5-lb bags of Klondike Goldust potatoes ($0.99 a bag on daily deal sale)
- 2 lbs of papaya ($0.99/lb)
- 1 box banana nut cream cake (on 50% clearance at $1.49)
- 1 pack of 2 French baguettes (on 50% clearance at $0.99)
- 1 loaf of garlic bread (on 50% clearance at $0.99)
- Just in time for my "Let's Get Back on the Recumbent Bike and Catch Up On My Reading" challenge, I received the first issue of Kiplinger's Magazine, via a free 12-month subscription provided by Freebizmags that I had qualified for in late June. Uh... I'll get on the bike tomorrow.
Did you get any freebies today?