Sunday, October 30, 2016

Back to Weeky Updates for Now!


I'm in a little bit of  "I don't feel like doing much" phase these days so I'm going to switch to the weekly update format that will be published on Saturday evenings. It'll give me some more time to work on my posts, figure out which pictures to include, and hopefully allow me to weed some of the stuff that probably doesn't need to appear every day. I don't know... I've been re-reading some old weekly updates and, even though the posts were long, I also felt that they were a little more succinct?

So at least for this week I'll go back to the Weekly Recap format.  I'll still try to post the Day Book, Menu, Grocery Shopping, Food Waste Friday and maybe even go back to the daily Freebie post because that's a fun one for me (and I know Susan likes it too!).

I've noticed that quite a few other bloggers haven't been updating their blogs either lately, I keep refreshing Feedly without finding any new posts to read... so maybe I'm not the only one in the slump?

 Today I plan on reading my book and listening to quiet music.  I feel relaxed already :)  Have a great Sunday and rest of your week!

5 comments:

  1. I, for one, will miss your daily posts. But you need to do what feels best for you, so I'll look forward to the weekly updates. Hope you have a lovely week, Nathalie and get lots accomplished. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bless! It's nice not to have to rush to publish the post at night, I'll say that :) I hope you have a wonderful week as well!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy you're new schedule. I think you need a little down time after all of the work you've been doing with the kittens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely toddlers now, following me around and wanting to see and do everything that I do, LOL. It took me twice as long to unload and load the dishwasher this morning :)

      Delete
  3. Hey, it's your blog and you can do what you want! :-)

    I think all of us go through periods of really busy (or lazy) times and cut back on the amount of blogging. It's just normal life.

    ReplyDelete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!