- I decided to compost about 2 cups of pineapple juice that had been in the fridge for several months but that no one was drinking.
- I guess I wasn't diligent enough checking the fridge because I had to compost some spinach and a head of broccoli that had gone bad in a back corner.
- I used up a brown banana in my morning bowl of cereal on Tuesday morning.
- We ate all the leftovers.
- I made chicken stock with chicken bones I had frozen months ago.
I'd love to hear how YOU did this week! Feel free to post links back to your own Food Waste Friday posts in the comments.
This post was inspired by Kristen at The Frugal Girl, who started blogging about her food waste back in 2008.