Monday, August 7, 2017

Day Book: August 7, 2017



Outside my window... It was sunny a moment ago but some clouds are moving in.  I checked the weather app and we're not supposed to get any rain until about 5 p.m.

I am thinking... that I'm really tired but that I need to try to be productive today to keep my anxiety away.

I am thankful for... Explorer's calming ways on me this morning, when I was fretting upon waking up.

From the learning rooms... Youngest Son is getting his class schedule this afternoon. I really hope that it's accurate so we don't have to spend a huge amount of time in Guidance, trying to get it fixed before classes start.  My daughter is moving away to college on Saturday, sob.

From the kitchen... I haven't done a menu yet. I need to inventory my fridge and freezer to come up with a plan that will minimize food waste.

I am wearing... tan shorts, a light pink V-neck Tshirt and my walking shoes since my feet are still hurting this morning.

I am creating... a lot of anxiety for myself about having to go to the dentist.

I am going... to take Youngest Son to the high school this afternoon.

I am reading... absolutely nothing aside from blogs and the news online.

I am hoping... that I can find the courage to go to the dentist and that the staff is sympathetic and non-judgmental and that no one tries to lecture me. My anxiety is through the roof.

I am hearing... a commercial on TV. It's the time of day when I have "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" on TV.

Around the house... Greg is at work, Youngest Son just got up so he's probably cuddling with some of the cats, my daughter hasn't made an appearance yet. Princess is curled up next to me on the couch, as usual :)

One of my favorite things... I'm so stressed, I can't think of anything right now.  Probably people's blogs.  I find them interesting, for the most part.

A few plans for the rest of the week... High school schedule today, trying to work up my courage to approach the dentist's office tomorrow, grocery shopping at some point. First day of classes for Youngest Son is Thursday so I'll be driving him to school again in the mornings. My daughter moves away on Saturday, Greg and I are supposed to go visit the Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive later on that day.

Here's the picture I'm sharing...
I don't have a picture to share today so I'm going to share one of my favorite Reddit subs. It never fails to relax me when my own kitties aren't readily available: Cat Bellies.  You're welcome.

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!