Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Still On Break :)



Hi all,

I'm still on blogging break. Everything is fine (waving at Ranee!), I'm just "meh" and not feeling like interacting much.  I think it's a combination of the end of the summer, hormones, and my daughter leaving for college soon.

Not much's going on, it's been raining for the past couple of days, I binge watched "The Leftovers" on HBONow (weird show, can't decide if I liked it or hated it, lol!), and didn't sleep much for a couple of nights due to my binge watching so now I'm tired and cranky and I need to get back on my routine and on my diet... but I keep on postponing! Oh and I harvested 6 pineapples :)


Anyhoo, don't worry, I'll be back, I just don't really know when.


6 comments:

  1. Nathalie,
    Glad you are ok... I was worried about you! Take care....FYI: I made 3 Shutterfly Books... Thanks to you ( :
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie! You are so sweet for worrying about me! I'm sorry I caused you to worry. It always sounds so presumptuous to think that people might wonder why I haven't posted!

      I'm glad you're putting those Shutterfly codes to good use! Enjoy.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you are okay. It is 4:10 a.m. here, and it's raining with some lightening and a bit of thunder rumbling. I, for whatever reason, just could not get to sleep so gave up and decided to check out a few blogs and see what else is up on the internet. Our temp is not expected to get much about 65 degrees today and rainy for a good part of the day. I love pineapple and am jealous that you can actually grow your own. Well, take care and will watch for your blog when you are ready. Ranee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 65?! In August?! Another blog I read from MN, I think, also was lamenting about the cold temps and how their garden just hasn't grown as many vegetables as in previous years because of the weird weather.

      I'm very excited about the pineapples! I was dreading them ripening all at once since I'm the only one eating pineapple at home, but it hasn't been a problem, even though I harvested 6 of them at once last week. They're not huge so I've been eating half a pineapple in one sitting. They're so sweet too, which is lovely because I had been so disappointed with my harvest last year.

      Delete

Anything you'd like to add? Share away!